How to Add and Remove Icons from Home Screens
When you install an app, the system often adds an app icon on your home screen. This icon works as a shortcut to run the app. In case you need to manually add an app icon or a widget icon yourself, it's pretty easy.
- Tap the All Apps icon on the tray.
- Select the Apps or Widgets tab on the top.
- Touch and hold the icon you want to create a shortcut.
- Drag and drop the icon on a home screen you like.
- Touch and hold the icon of apps, widgets or shortcuts until the Remove icon appears on the top.
- Drag and drop the icon over the Remove icon.
by admin harpreet